Potato Cheese Balls are a delicious snack that is perfect for cheese lovers. These crispy balls are made with mashed potatoes, cheese, and spices, and are a perfect appetizer or snack for any occasion. They are easy to make and loved by both kids and adults. Here is a simple recipe to make this at home.
- 4 medium-sized potatoes, boiled and mashed
- 1 cup grated cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup bread crumbs
- 1/2 tsp red chili powder
- 1/2 tsp garam masala powder
- 1/2 tsp dried oregano
- Salt to taste
- Oil for deep frying
- In a mixing bowl, add mashed potatoes, grated cheddar cheese, bread crumbs, red chili powder, garam masala powder, dried oregano, and salt. Mix well.
- Take a small portion of the mixture and roll it into a ball. Repeat with the rest of the mixture.
- Heat oil in a deep frying pan.
- Once the oil is hot, add the potato cheese balls to the pan.
- Fry the balls on medium heat until they are golden brown and crispy.
- Drain them on a paper towel.
- Serve hot with your favorite dipping sauce.
Potato Cheese Balls are ready to be served. Enjoy this delicious and cheesy snack with your family and friends. It is perfect for any occasion and is sure to be a hit.