If you’re looking for a tasty and spicy appetizer to serve at your next party or gathering, look no further than Chicken Dynamite! This fusion dish combines the flavors of crispy deep-fried chicken, spicy jalapenos, and gooey cheese, making it a crowd-pleasing favorite.
- 1 lb boneless chicken, cut into small pieces
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup cornflour
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp paprika
- 1/2 tsp cumin powder
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 cup bread crumbs
- 1/2 cup chopped jalapenos
- 1/2 cup shredded cheese
- Oil, for deep frying
- Dipping sauce of your choice
- In a mixing bowl, combine the all-purpose flour, cornflour, garlic powder, paprika, cumin powder, salt, and pepper.
- In a separate bowl, pour in the milk.
- Dip the chicken pieces in the flour mixture, then dip them in the milk, and finally coat them in the breadcrumbs. Make sure each piece is fully coated.
- Heat the oil in a deep-frying pan or pot over medium-high heat.
- Fry the chicken pieces in the hot oil for 6-8 minutes or until golden brown and cooked through.
- Once the chicken is cooked, remove it from the oil and place it on a paper towel-lined plate to absorb the excess oil.
- In a mixing bowl, combine the chopped jalapenos and shredded cheese.
- Stuff each chicken piece with the jalapeno and cheese mixture.
- Preheat the oven to 350°F.
- Place the stuffed chicken pieces on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper and bake for 5-7 minutes, or until the cheese is melted and bubbly.
- Serve the Chicken Dynamite hot with your favorite dipping sauce.
Enjoy the crispy and spicy goodness of Chicken Dynamite at your next party or as a fun appetizer for a family dinner. You can also experiment with different cheese and jalapeno combinations to make this recipe your own.