The Bohra group in India is known for its delicious Bohra Fried Chicken. Fried chicken that has been marinated in a variety of spices and coated with a crunchy coating of breadcrumbs is spicy and crispy. For a Saturday get-together or family dinner, this dish is ideal. Here’s how to prepare at home this savoury and scrumptious Bohra Fried Chicken.
- 1 lb boneless chicken
- 1 tsp ginger paste
- 1 tsp garlic paste
- 1 tsp red chili powder
- 1 tsp cumin powder
- 1 tsp coriander powder
- 1 tsp garam masala powder
- Salt to taste
- 2 tbsp yogurt
- 1 cup breadcrumbs
- Oil for frying
- Cut the chicken into small pieces and wash them thoroughly. Pat them dry with a paper towel.
- In a mixing bowl, add ginger paste, garlic paste, red chili powder, cumin powder, coriander powder, garam masala powder, salt, and yogurt. Mix everything well to make a smooth paste.
- Add the chicken to the mixture and coat it well with the marinade. Cover the bowl with plastic wrap and refrigerate for at least 2 hours.
- Preheat the oil for frying in a deep frying pan.
- Spread the breadcrumbs on a plate.
- Take each piece of chicken and coat it well with the breadcrumbs.
- Carefully place the chicken in the hot oil and fry until it is golden brown and crispy, for about 5-6 minutes.
- Remove the chicken from the oil and place it on a paper towel to drain the excess oil.
- Serve hot with your favorite dipping sauce or chutney.
A tasty and spicily prepared dish called “Bohra Fried Chicken” is ideal for any event. It is certain to be a hit with the audience thanks to its crunchy coating and flavorful marinade. With your family and friends, try this dish at home to experience the mouthwatering flavour of Bohra Fried Chicken.